Thursday, February 28, 2008

Three year olds are great!

Ryan is pretty much potty trained now. Yeah! We still have some pooping issues but that always seems to take longer to learn. He did do it on his own for me yesterday and then Chris sent him in the bathroom last night to go pee. Chris checked on him a few minutes later to find him standing up and trying to hit the toilet. Nice!! He did get most of it in, so I guess he is a typical male. But it didn't end there. Chris got everything cleaned up and Ryan wanted to stay and sit on the big potty. A few minutes later we hear him yelling and yep, he had pooped on his own. Guess we will be in those underwear sooner than we thought. Yeah!!!!!!

Ryan has also become quite the computer wizard as well. He loves to play Spongebob and go on Nick Jr.com. He knows how to go on my computer, click on Internet Explorer and find the website he wants in the pull down menu or in my favorites box. The kids is just plain smart. While he is playing I will come over once and awhile, minimize his game and check my email. Well the other day I came over, minimized his game and before I could stop him he pushes this button on my keyboard and up pops my Outlook Express box. I said, "How did you know to do that?" He shrugs. Smart boy. Chris had bought me a new keyboard a couple of weeks ago and it has a button marked mail on it that will pull up Outlook Express. There is also a Search and Web button too. He must have through trial & error discovered how they work. Chris didn't even know they were there.

So anyway that is how smart my three year old is now.

Meghan on the other hand is 5 boxes away from her goal of 200 boxes for girl scout cookies. And that is without the boxes she will get from Chris's work. Plus there are 16 more days to sell and quite a few other people we haven't talked to yet. Go Meghan!!!

Katie is feeling better and no one else has gotten sick. Yeah! I need to go pack for my weekend now. Oh I suppose I will bring the kids to school first. Whatever!

No comments: