Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Happy Anniversary to Chris and I. Eleven Years, who would have thought? :)

Chris and I have letters we wrote on our wedding night that we were supposed to open last year on our tenth. Well we didn't cause things were so crazy last year and actually I think I was pretty pissed off at him on our anniversary. Well we talked about doing it this year and I both think we are pretty nervous about what we wrote that cold night 11 years ago. So they may just sit in the lock box for another year or ten or so. Maybe when we are old and grey and sometime before we lose our eyesight we will dig them out and read them. Not today though.

To celebrate we will probably go to dinner or see a movie next Sunday night. Tonight I am working of course. February at the club is really slow and I have the last week of the month off so I usually work on our anniversary. I did give Chris his present this morning. I got him a puzzle. It is the front page of the New York Times on the day of our wedding. I figured we could work on it together. Chris got me beads to make Aaron's name on my bracelet for the kids. Of course now I have to find time to put that together. This weekend perhaps.

Well must go. Aaron has a Doctor appt for his helmet.

No comments: