Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is winter ever going to end??

Seriously, it was 28 below when I took the kids to school today with wind chill warnings to boot! I didn't want to go out and the boys have been less than thrilled to take their sisters to school for like the last couple of weeks. I almost pray they sleep in so I can sneak off to school without them and be back in like 3 minutes. SHHHH! It is blasted cold out!

And I feel bad for the poor Schwan's man and the mail lady, although I lucked out today and we had a package delivered so she came to my door with my mail instead of me going out. Yeah!

Just a little warmer, please????


Brrrr

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

This weather stinks so bad!!! Here it's back and forth every few days. Yesterday it was 55 and today it's snowing again. Grr!