Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What did I get myself into??

So what did I get myself into? I ask this question a dozen times a day. I volunteered to run Katie's DI group, so she would have a DI group and I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. Every Thurs I wake up with dread cause I have to run another meeting. They have to write a play based on a historical event that they have changed. What to choose is beyond me.

And then last night I find myself sitting in a group of Girl Scout troop leaders going through Cookie Training for Meghan's troop. I was like a deer in the headlights. I have no idea what they are talking about and to find a quiet moment to read through the info is an entirely too huge of a task to tackle.

So today is another day and I will try to decipher all the info I have been given. This is why I do the PTA Newsletter and will till they fire me, cause I can sit at home, not deal with people, do my work and send it out all from the sweet confines of my home. Bah Humbug!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

We are waiting for cookies to come in. Our troop sold 1750 boxes and I'm dreading the final paperwork. This is my first year as our troop's leader since the other 2 quit. Good luck!!!