Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why I love Gymboree!

Photobucket
So many of you know, I shop Gymboree for my kids. I used to work there for 4 years and of course spent more money there than I made, but my kids were well dressed.

Yes, Gymboree clothes are more expensive than other brands, but if you shop the sales the right way and combine that with coupons, you walk out of the store with gorgeous clothes and a lot of them. And we are not only talking quantity, but quality clothes. Aaron's clothes are outfits that Ryan wore and they still look brand new. Same with the girls. I have a pair of skorts that the girls wore each for 3 summers and they still look great.

So why do I profess my love for Gymboree today? Well I bought a onesies that said 1st Birthday on it for Aaron during Gymbuck redemption. So instead of paying $14.50 for it I got it for less than $7.00 with discounts. I bought it for Aaron's 1 year pictures in which he would be smashing a birthday cake. I knew it would get trashed with chocolate, blue, red and yellow frosting but then when was he going to really wear it again, right? Well today we went and took those pictures and the onesie was covered in frosting, I threw it in a plastic bag with the jeans and socks and went home. Three hours after the pictures I threw it in the laundry tub with some Tide and hot water and scrubbed it for maybe 2 minutes. The thing in now hanging to dry, looking perfectly new and ready for him to wear tomorrow. There is not a stain on it!

Yeah Gymboree!



Photobucket

No comments: