Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!

HappyBirthday

Happy Birthday to my dear little Aaron!

One year old today as of 3:46 PM

He weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces and was 21 inches long.

I am currently waiting for his birthday party to begin. Birthday boy is napping and I am looking at the clock and just realized at this exact time last year I had just found out that Aaron was going to be admitted into the NICU. What a terrifying thought that was. We had been so fortunate to have 3 healthy children and never thought for a moment that our fourth wouldn't be healthy at birth. It sure does bring you back to reality and how fragile life is.

But enough of that. Aaron is officially one and is a toddler now. No more baby for him. He loves his mom and dad and laughs at his siblings daily. He screams for attention and always knows when I am on the phone. For some reason he thinks he has to scream to get our attention. HMMM! Maybe cause he does have to.

I am so thankful for our family and all it brings.

God Bless them all!

Happy 1st Birthday Aaron!

No comments: