Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A week in our life...

Seems like I am running all the time, so I decided to sit down and write about what we do every week. There of course is some variation, but in general this is what we do.

Monday:
Girls get up by 7 AM - off to school at 7:55 AM
Boys get up by 8 AM
Ryan goes to preschool at 9 AM
Aaron and I run errands or do stuff around the house till
we go get Ryan at 11:30

Naptime for Aaron is 1 PM
School lets out at 2:42 PM
Meghan has folk dance from 2:50-3:30 PM
Every other Monday she then has Girl Scouts from 3:30- 5 PM

Katie gets home at 3 PM, practices piano at 4 PM
Goes to Dance at 5:45- 7:00 PM
Meghan practices piano at 6 PM

I tend to go out for some alone time on Monday nights if I don't get out on Saturday mornings.

Tuesday:
Meghan gets up at 6:30 AM
School Choir for her at 7:30-8:10 AM
Katie leaves for school at 7:55 AM
No preschool for Ryan on Tues.

Girls get home from school at 3 PM and go to piano lessons till 4:20 PM
I work at 5 PM- 10 PM

Wednesday:
Morning schedule is the same as Wednesday
Girls get home at 3 PM
Girls practice piano, Katie at 4, Meghan at 4:30.
I work at 5 PM
Katie goes to church choir practice from 5:30- 6:30.
Meghan and Katie both have Faith Formation from 6:30-7:30
Boys go to nursery.

Thursday:
Girls up at 7 AM, School 7:55 AM
No preschool for Ryan on Thursday.

Thursday night - girls practice piano
I work at 5 PM

Friday:
Same morning schedule as Mon and Weds.
Girls practice piano after supper
I work at 5 PM

Saturday/Sunday:
I usually run errands sometime during the weekend. Chris as well has errands to run. We work on the yard, the house, etc. Play with the kids, take a walk. I get my nails done every 2 weeks. Sometimes I will work a Sat night. Sometimes Chris has PRACS. Sometimes we have Band meetings. Ryan has little church 3 Sundays a month at the 10:45 mass. Every weekend seems to fly by of course and we start the whole thing over again. The girls usually skip piano practice on Sat but practice twice as long on Sunday.

So there you have it. Meghan and Katie will probably start DI in November. We will be putting them on the same team to help out in that aspect. I do the school newsletter once a month and am now the DI coordinator for the school. Chris is always busy with work and they just got some big work in Russia. Who nows, maybe he will got there for a bit. Never know. Meghan also wants to do swimming lessons. Not sure where we will fit that in. HAHA!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

You're a busy woman! lol I love reading other's schedules. My schedule will DRASTICALLY change in about 12 days. lol I can't wait till my MIL shows and I hand her over the schedule for when I'm in the hospital. :)