Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall colors...

My favorite time of year is fall. Maybe it's because I love Halloween, maybe it's because the best pictures are taken in the fall - the colors make them pop! Maybe it's the cooler weather and I can pull out me sweatshirts. I don't know, but I just love the fall. Here are some pics I took today while Ryan was at preschool.

This house I lived in while in college for over a year. It used to be yellow and made up of three apts. I lived on the main floor. Now it looks like it is a single family dwelling again. I loved it because the kitchen was huge and it had a great front porch and a rear porch as well.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The ornamental grass in front of my "favorite" house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love all the brilliant reds.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite street in Fargo. 8th Street rocks!

Photobucket

No comments: