Sunday, October 5, 2008

Out with the ladies

Photobucket

Friday night I got a real treat. I got to go get my nails done for NDSU's Homecoming and then I went out and met up with some of my sisters from the Phi Mu house. We had a mini reunion and met at Buffalo Wild Wings for a social gathering on Friday. Since I was a band geek before I was a Phi Mu the rest of the weekend was dedicated to band events rather than joining the Phi Mu's for the rest of their events.

It didn't matter though because I had a great time seeing Tracy, Kim, Vanessa, my lil sis Jess, Shanna, Amy and a couple of other fun friends. They even cheered me on the next day in the Homecoming Parade where Chris and I were Honored Band Alumni.

Here are a couple of pictures.

Sheri, Tracy, Me and Jess

Photobucket

Me and my lil sis Jess

Photobucket

My nails done up NDSU style!

Photobucket

No comments: