Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A note from the TV addict...

So how many TV shows do I actually watch now a days? HMMM... Let's count them and see. And these mind you are in no particular order.
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. CSI
4. NCIS - this I started watching because of the writer's strike
5. ANTM - again because of the writer's strike
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. Heroes
8. Boston Legal
9. 90210 - yes I am because I was a diehard fan in the 90's
10. Greek - again because of the writer's strike
11. Pushing Daisies
12. Dirty Sexy Money
13. Private Practice
14. Survivor
15. LOST
16. Desperate Housewives
17. Brothers and Sisters
18. Amazing Race
19. Burn Notice - Summer series
20 Secret Life of the American Teenager - Summer series
21. Rescue Me - if it ever comes back on
22. In Plain Sight

I want to start watching Fringe - I hear that is good and the Mentalist. I also want to watch My Own Worst Enemy with Christian Slater and ABC has another one coming out that peaked my interest but I can't remember the name.

And yes I watch a lot of TV, but only at nights and when I am folding laundry. That is the beauty of my DVR, I can watch it when I want. Like now! So gotta go!

Wow, 22 shows.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I was just going to ask if you had a DVR then I see you said you do. :) I got one 2 months ago and can't live without it now.