Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Popcorn

Last night we got the girls to bed and Ryan to bed and Chris went to make some popcorn for us to have for our night snack. So Aaron and the two of us our eating our popcorn in our room when Ryan shows up. I swear he can smell popcorn a mile away. Anyway he wouldn't go back to bed so we told him he had 20 seconds to eat some popcorn and I promised I would make him some for breakfast in the morning. Anything to get him back to bed right? Well he shoveled it in as fast as he could and Chris got him to go to bed.

So this morning he gets up and watches a some TV with Katie before she went to school and then I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, hoping he forgot the popcorn of course. Well sure enough the kid remembered and said, "mommy don't you remember telling me I would have popcorn?" Yeah I remember. So popcorn for breakfast it was!

Waiting for popcorn!

Photobucket

I love our Stir Crazy popper!

Photobucket

Enjoying his breakfast!

Photobucket

No comments: