Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And it's off to Houston he goes...

I guess I should have expected a business trip to pop up soon. They always do, especially this time of year because it is our busiest for the family.

So Chris calls this morning and tells me he has to go to Houston on Sunday till Weds. Well oh joy! So here are the things I had to cover.

1. Family pictures. They were rescheduled from last weekend because of the rain for Sunday at 4. The last flight out of Fargo to Minneapolis and onto Houston is at 4:30. SO I call Noelle, she has nothing till the 26th. Well then there is the issue of the weather and how many times are we going to reschedule. She is booked Thurs and Fri next week. I call Chris, he says pull the kids out of school either tomorrow or Fri and get them done. Noelle is booked those days till 3. I work at 5. Since it is 1 1/2 hrs to Crookston not feasible. So we are now pulling them out of school on Thurs for the day, pictures in Crookston at 11 and Chris rescheduled his 1:30 mtg. UGH!

2. Find babysitter for Tues Night and Weds Night - our college age babysitter has band till 6. I work at 5. HMMMM!

3. Ask our kind neighbors to take Meghan and Lauren to choir on Tues morning instead of Chris driving. and beg them to cover from 5-6 on Weds or until our babysitter arrives. Of course at this point we don't know if she can babysit. lol

4. Reschedule my nails from Monday night to Sat morning.

But lucky for us there is no church for the girls on Weds night, so I don't have to worry about getting them to church and just have to adjust to a little more driving around for the kids.

On the plus side - costumes are going well. Katie's is done, Meghan's is done, I just have to put the fringe on her scarf, Chris's is done - needs buttons I guess, Ryan's costume for preschool is done, his trick or treating one is almost done. SO that leaves mine and Aaron's. Yeah! Go Jen!

The DI meeting went well and I will be picking up the registration forms on Friday and hopefully getting the teams formed over the weekend. I am going to Michael's today for parchment paper to create Meghan's birthday party invites for her Harry Potter party on Nov 1st. I may make it till then. HAHA!

Cheers!