Thursday, November 6, 2008

If he were my first...

He'd be my only! Aaron that is. He is such a handful. One track mind, you cannot distract him for anything. If it is naughty he will just keep on doing it. And he laughs if you yell at him. I smack his hand and he cries, but then will go right back to whatever bad activity he was up too.

These are some of the things he does... now mind you these things go on all day long.

* Climbs on dining room table and bats at the chandelier
* Changes the screens on my computer and opens new windows.
* Plays with the printer, turns on and off, prints test pages.
* unplugs lamps and our bathroom heater, plugs them back in - same with the fans in the summer. Child proof covers - no good.
* Flushes various toilets in the house about 3-4 times a day - for no reason
* Can get into the childproof locks on the cabinets - just rips them apart

* Walks into the shower just so he can get his feet wet, then whines cause his socks are wet.
* Climbs on the piano and plays it - not bad but that usually escalates to playing with the lamp and then playing with the phone and base unit that we have on top.
* Takes whatever phone he can and plays with that. House phone, old cell phones, my cell phone.
* Climbs on my desk and takes my small camera then procedes to try and take pictures with it.
* Empties my purse and wallet, finds phone and knows that if he slides it open he has more buttons to play with.
* Uses his toys to climb up on things - to reach the counters, light switches, jump on the couch.
* Finds a pencil - writes on the wall
* Goes behind the entertainment center opens DVD player, takes out disc and throws it.
* Takes off couch cushions.
* Dicks with the volume on TV
* Changes the channel on the TV so it is snowy
* goes in all bedrooms - even when his siblings are sleeping - last night he went in Ryan's room and stole his Leapster off his bed, shut the door and came out
* Plays with the washer and dryer buttons. When washer is open spins the drum
* if he busts into the kitchen, moves chair and plays in the sink, licking his fingers
* When done eating throws plate on ground
* Rolls his milk cup across the table.
* dumps laundry on the floor to get basket to climb on
* Chris was down in the entryway one day and saw my bedroom light go on and off. Aaron was beside him. He had taken the remote switch off the wall in my bedroom and was turning the light on and off.

If I could easily distract him, I would get a lot more done, but he knows he is being bad and just keeps going right back to it no matter what we do. If he weren't such a lover and a cuddler I swear he would have been tossed to the curb a while ago. But he loves his momma and his daddy and gives them hugs and kisses all the time. Even when he is a naugthy boy. Sisters and brother gets lots of hugs too.

If he had been my first...he would have been my last.

Bugging Ryan as he sleeps.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Strei said...

I'm pretty sure Noah & Aaron are twins separated by birth (and a year or so). There are soooo many things on this list that he does/did too. I feel for you my friend, I really do.

Sabrina said...

I'm glad he's still using a binkie because Mia is too! lol I do not look forward to taking that thing from her! He is so darn cute!