Sunday, November 16, 2008

Free jewelry!

So I hosted a Cookie Lee jewelry party today. I don't normally do those, but I like the jewlery and it's always fun to get something new. The last one I had was 3 years ago, so I guess I was due.



I did pretty well and am only $68 away from bringing in $400 in sales for my friend Cathy. That will give me $60 in free jewelry and three 1/2 price items. Hoping I can get a couple of more sales to hit that. Wish me luck!



Thank you to Cathy Gaboury for letting me have a party through her. She's always so nice and NOT pushy and she has nothing over $50 which is great. Especially for budgets these days!

2 comments:

Mel Fraase said...

ooh! let me see some products - I may be able to help you reach your goal!!!

Jena9286 said...

Just click the link in my blog. That works too.
Thanks. Jen