Monday, June 9, 2008

*sigh*

Today was Ryan's first day of swim lessons. He was all excited and raring to go. Then he got to the edge and wouldn't go in and stand on the platform with the rest of the kids. SO he played on the side of the pool. I wish the teacher would just throw him in. We'll try tomorrow again. He would go in the pool, but cling to his teacher. OH well.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



And I have signed the girls up for the Park Districts Playground Center. It meets M-Th till July 24th from 1-3:30. I feel guilty shipping them out every afternoon, but all 4 of them together is driving me batty. Ryan has been so overstrung now that the girls are home. Wild tantrums brought on by hunger and being overtired. The girls just go go and he wants to too. So now 4 days a week maybe my afternoons can be peaceful. The three older kids also got signed up for the summer reading program so that will keep them busy too. Now if only I could get some reading in. *sigh*

No comments: