Sunday, June 22, 2008

Never ceases to amaze me

My family goes to the Mn State Fair every year. We try to sample some new food, usually on a stick, but this year I think I will pass on the new foods that are offered. They are featuring the Pig Licker - chocolate covered bacon on a stick accented with sea salt. You can just get 1/3 lb of bacon on a stick, and Sabrina, you could have made big money with your idea, they are selling frozen pickle juice on a stick! Yikes! I think I will stick to my usual fair food fare. Although I know the deep fried pickles are good!


Fair Food

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Really!?! Well see I got the idea from our skating rink. They take those Solo condiment plastic cups and put the left over juice in those and freeze them. They sell for .75!!! It's like the size of an ice cube!!

Our fair sells some weird things too like Alligator on a stick,(not sure if it's real!) fried candybars, and these carnivore sized turkey legs. I stay away from all of it since it's so much. We can make corndogs and funnel cakes at home.