Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there. At the Andreachi household we have the #1 Dad residing here. Here he is!

#1 Dad hat and shirt with his new 4th of July boxers!

Photobucket

Ryan showing off his big boy boxers!

Photobucket

The 1st corn on the cob of the season.

Photobucket

Oh Dad!

Photobucket

Dad is SOOOOO funny!

Photobucket

Huh?

Photobucket

What? I like corn too!

Photobucket


I spent the day in my new workroom a.k.a. the sunroom sewing costumes for the 4th of July. I would probably would be done by now if I were resizing patterns to fit the boys. Ryan's costume had to go from a size 6 to a size 3/4. Aaron's from a size 2 to a size 1 1/2. I love working in the sunroom though. Lots of light and I can shut the door so the kids can't get in there. Well the boys can't and the girls don't care.

No comments: