Monday, April 21, 2008

What a weekend!

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi rocked! The concert was so awesome on Saturday. Daughtry was amazing and of course Bon Jovi, well what can you say. He rocked my world. I don't think I've ever seen a better concert, but then again I don't go to a lot of concerts either. It was great though. I ended up going with my friend Tanie instead of Chris since we decided he would probably wear out fast and be miserable there. I know he would have sucked it up to have fun, but then I know he would have been miserable and that wouldn't have been any fun. SO instead of Tanie watching the kids, I took her with me and Chris stayed home. Good thing too since he petered out at 8 o'clock and that was when Bon Jovi took the stage. I was going to put a little video on here but for some reason couldn't get it up loaded. Oh well, guess you'll have to sing "Bad Medicine" to yourself.


Photobucket

Tanie and I at the concert. Blurry I know but we're at Bon Jovi!!!!

April 19, 2008 at 11:40PM EDT
Fargo, ND - Fargodome - 4/19/08
LOST HIGHWAY

BORN TO BE MY BABY

BAD NAME

RAISE YOUR HANDS

RUNAWAY

OLDER

SLEEP w/ Gimme Some Lovin' & Start Me Up

BLOOD MONEY

BLAZE OF GLORY w/ Daughtry

WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'

TILL WE AIN'T STRANGERS

SATURDAY NIGHT

WE GOT IT GOIN' ON

IT'S MY LIFE

BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU - RICHIE VOX

(YOU WANT TO) MAKE A MEMORY

BED OF ROSES

WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME

HAVE A NICE DAY

FAITH

PRAYER

ENCORE:

I LOVE THIS TOWN

WANTED

No comments: