Friday, April 11, 2008

OH No More snow!

Well, guess winter isn't done with us yet. It's snowing. That wet slushy snow that is just as hazardous as the usual kind of snow and to make it worse Chris is in the cities for his PE exam. When he got there yesterday the snow was already sticking to the ground at 3 PM. It started raining here at about 7 PM and by 10 was snowing and there was a couple of inches on the ground already. *sigh* So in typical fashion of all Chris's trips I imagine he will get stuck in the cities and not be able to make it back to Fargo till Sat. Which in itself causes a whole new mess of problems. You see Sat I am supposed to sign the kids up for swimming lessons, take them to the library, take Katie to dance and Chris is supposed to pick up the 1000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies that are coming that day! Can I juggle it by myself? Sure, but I'm not looking forward to it.

But anyway the kids are home today from school. It is one of their alloted snow days, how ironic and we plan on cleaning and then playing in the snow this afternoon. I am not looking forward to going outside to take out the garbage but I have till this afternoon to get that done too.

So now I am going to read my paper and hope Chris does well on his exam. I hope he comes home tonight too, but would rather have him safe than at home if that is want is to be.

Yeah snow!

No comments: