Saturday, April 19, 2008

36!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday to Me!

That's right. It's my birthday. 36 years old. Wahoo! The kids all made me cards, Chris got me a mousepad for my computer with the kids' pictures on it and the kids got me a puzzle with their pictures on it. Tonight Chris and I are going to see Bon Jovi. Our seats aren't stellar but I think it will be a fun show regardless. My friend Tanie is watching the kids for us as my birthday present. Yesterday I got surprised with flowers from our neighbors and I am hoping I can keep the plant alive for at least a week or so. :)

Katie has her dance recital today for Just For Kix and the girls both sing at the 5PM mass at church so it will be a busy day for sure. Tomorrow we are doing a 5K walk for Earth Week with the money being donated to keeping the water clean in our area. And before we know it, it will be Monday morning again. *Sigh*

So anyway, Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you got some cake in the bargain.... ;)

Sabrina said...

Happy Belated birthday! Hope it was a great one!