Monday, April 14, 2008

TV Watchers!!!!

A couple of weeks ago I got a postcard saying that our family has been chosen to be a Nielson Family! You know like Nielson TV Ratings, keep track of what you watch etc, etc etc? Well I LOVE TV and I am pumped to be named as a Nielson Family! So anyway, the postcard said someone would be calling in a few days to get us surveyed. Well a couple of days later I get home and there is the Nielson Tv Rating number on my caller ID. I was so bummed I missed the call. I called it back and the lady assured me they would try again. I hoped so.

So today I get the call and took their survey and they are sending me out our notebooks to keep by our two TV's so we can record what we watch the week of May 15-22nd! I am so pumped! Wahoo! A Nielson TV Family!

And just for the record I know I am a freak and I know I watch too much TV, but hey I am going to be a Nielson TV Family, so Blah!

No comments: