Thursday, November 15, 2007

There's a Lizard in my Tub!

Now I know this could evoke a lot of curious questions in your head. Is it real? What is a lizard doing in her tub? Chris says there's a lizard in my bed too but we won't get into that!

So Meghan's class earns points for being well behaved in class. They save up these points and about 3 times a year they have an auction where they get to spend these points. Well she brought home a grocery bag full of stuff the other day and in there is a toy lizard that is suppose to grow to 3 feet! So she of course wants to grow the lizard.

Saturday comes and we all gather in their bathroom, thinking this will be a quick thing, and Chris starts running the tub. I start asking about the directions and what not. Meghan has thrown them away of course. So I start digging in her trash to find that the lizard takes 3 to 7 DAYS to grow to 3 feet. So scratch using their tub and now it is residing in my tub. Saturday can't come fast enough.

They check that thing every chance they get. Personally I don't think it will hit 3 feet, but if it does, my question is how long does it take to dry out and go back to normal? Dang thing could be in there till Christmas!

No comments: