Saturday, November 3, 2007

Meghan's nine!!!!

Wow, nine years old. Can't believe she is nine. We had her birthday/sleepover last night and it went pretty well. They are old enough now, where they just go off on their own and do stuff. I do have to say I am not ready for her to grow up. One little girl came later and as soon as she arrived the mood changed. This girl has a cell phone, some sort of girly product business, an Ipod and proceded to tell us her favorite movie was Mean Girls and she watches Grey's Anatomy. I was floored. Once she arrived the drama seemed to come into play. She did leave earlier than the rest this morning and once gone the rest started playing school and Twister and girl stuff. It is hard for me to understand why a parent would let their daughter grow up this fast. Yikes!

Overall the party was good. Today we just kicked back and worked on a puzzle. Chris is watching the last Bison game and Katie and Ryan are playing dog. Go figure. I am working on going through all the pictures from the week as well as the plagiocephaly info for Aaron's interview with the Forum next Monday. I was planning on posting more pics on his Caringbridge site but they seem to be having troubles today.

Chris bonked me in the mouth last night with Aaron's helmet, Don't ask me how, and now I have a cold sore there. I am not thrilled.
Anyway here's a picture of my 9 year old.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracy C. said...

I can't believe she is nine! I remember babysitting her - she was so tiny & precious!
Happy Birthday Meghan!
I love that you know have a blog - I love your updates & photos. Someday I will start one too - 3 boys keeps me hoppin! We are talking #4 - I think we are crazy! Patrick & the boys want a girl but I would be perfectly content with a boy. That's what I know & God gives you what you can handle. I guess I need to trust Him! Anyways, I look forward to more of your blog my friend!