Monday, November 19, 2007

Grounded????

Yes, believe it or not, Katie finally got herself grounded. I went up in her room, which I try never to do, and it was a pit as usual. So I start picking up and find that she had opened this watch making kit with beads and it was all over her bedroom floor under her bed. I had asked her to wait for me to help. So I spent most of yesterday picking up little beads and crap and threw away a whole bag full of trash. SO no TV till Thurs and she loses a buck off her allowance this month. Man was I mad at her.

We started another puzzle on the table we use for holidays - as our girls and the neighbor girls call it - and I think Chris and I are the only ones that do them any more. Chris swears he hates puzzles, but I catch him doing them more than not.

Katie's dance performance went well on Sat and it is fun to see how much they have improved from the first dance performance we went too 4 years ago. Meghan of course didn't want to be there. BooHOO! Wait till she has a soccer game or something we all have to stand and watch. At least the dance performance is inside.

Aaron is loving his food these days and begs for everything we are eating. It is nice that he can eat at the table with us as a family. He is going to love Thanksgiving.

I think that's it for me today. Cheers!

No comments: