Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007~Happy Feet!

What great weather we had this Halloween. It wasn't as warm as it had been on Tues, but still a nice night to be out trick or treating. And thankfully my husband was home this year. Last year he was in Paris, France on business.

In the morning I went to breakfast with Meghan at her classroom. I got to see her decorated pumpkin which she had done like a cat. I also got to see some of the reading projects the class has been working on and the plants they are growing.

Chris went to her class Halloween party and she wore her Pirate costume from last year.

I took the boys to the Children's Museum and Ryan had a blast. He dressed as a pilot, Aaron as a scarecrow. I didn't get pumpkin pictures again cause Aaron was throwing a fit and wouldn't settle down. So off we went for home.

After lunch I dropped Ryan off at Kids Kingdom and left him in a tantrum, cause he didn't want to stay, and Aaron and I went to Katie's Halloween party. She went as a leopard and was very cute. Aaron threw another fit, so we left early and went and got Ryan who NOW didn't want to leave. We picked the girls up from school and went home.

I let Aaron nap and skipped going to Chris's office. Mummy dogs for supper and then we all got in our penguin costumes to go out. First stop was to our friends Oscar and Jan's house, then up to NDSU to visit my friend Tanie at work. After that it was to visit Tanie's husband Brad, Harrington's, Brenan's and then around our neighborhood.

We were a huge hit as penguins and I am so glad we were able to do it. Ryan did the culdesac with the girls and I and then we dropped him off home with dad and Aaron. The girls and I did about 4 more culdesacs before heading home. It was a great night to be out for sure.

Here are more pictures of us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: