Thursday, November 15, 2007

My thoughtful child!

So the girls have their annual book fair this week that they each have a coupon to get a free book. I allowed them each to take $5 to spend as well. Meghan took an additional $2 to donate to the Northwood School Library. They lost their books to the tornado that hit the town this last summer. And for some reason I didn't mention it to Katie. Chris and I had already sent in some money to help out.

Well Katie comes home from school and shows me her books. I asked her if she had any extra money left and she said "No I gave it to the Northwood school cause they lost all their books in the tornado." I was so proud of her for deciding on her own to do that. Just goes to show you that they do learn some things from their parents examples. She has always been a giver and I am really proud of her for doing that.

No comments: