Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fragments?

Friday Fragments

For more Friday Fragments go to Half Past Kissin' Time

Katie is now over halfway through book 4 of Harry Potter. She is cruising. I think it is because we told her she can't go to movie 6 with us if she hasn't read the book

As for the toilet issue we had a few weeks back - we super plunged it with compressed air, that worked for a bit, we snaked it, that didn't work so instead of calling a plumber, we bought a new toilet for $30. Chris, out of curiousity smashed the old one to see what was blocking it. A toothbrush was wedged in there. Thank you Aaron.

Meghan is starting Folk Dance and Choir again next week.

Ryan yelled at me on Wednesday because I put out white socks instead of blue ones on BLUE day! Everything else he had on was blue.

Chris started running again. He realized he is behind schedule for the half marathon. Imagine that.

Our car is dying and we are looking for another van. A cheap one. If you find one let us know. We are not really hip on car payments.

Aaron turns 2 in three weeks. Where did that year go.

I took 4 little girls shopping for DI supplies at Walmart last Sunday. Wow, that was fun.

I decided I am not going in to work at the club during the month we are closed unless I am extremely bored. I can earn up to 60% of my weekly benefit average. If I calculate that out to how many hours it would be, then the total would be up to 16 hours. I work 20 now and make a lot more money. SO I am sitting on my butt at home.

Meghan starts selling Girl Scout cookies on Feb 6th. UGH! I love the cookies, it's the schlepping her around the neighborhood that drives me nuts.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Mel Fraase said...

Don't you just love fragment friday?? That's funny about the toilet...I can see that happening here soon. Who's toothbrush was it??
I can NOT WAIT for the next HP movie to come out!!
BTW I have another little something for you at my blog, stop by when you get a chance!