Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dang it Mel... from Fraase Family you know I will play!
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same


So this is Chris playing with Aaron in Aaron's calmer days. I can see his flat spot already arising. Such a critical mom I am. But isn't he cute and sweet? I love him this way, especially after spending all morning fighting with him to wear his hat cause it is friggin cold out. *sigh*

Photobucket


I want to tag:
Jen at Forever De Jong
Kim at In all living, have much fun and laughter
Andrea at Everyday is a blessing
Tanna at Growing the Garden

1 comment:

Mel Fraase said...

Look how cute!! He really already looks like big Aaron!! Thanks for playing!!