Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween Status Report...

So here is where I stand:
Meghan - Hermione, Robe is done except I have to put the patch on and a clasp. I also have her shirt, pants and I have 8 bars out of 19 knitted for her scarf.

Ryan - Frog, the body is done, the hood is done, except I need to put the eyes and the crown on, and I have to do his feet

Katie - Pop Star Diva - skirt is done, except for a hook and eye, the shrug jacket is done, except for a clasp, I have leggings and a shirt - need to pick up some bangles and jewels. She even has a head set mike to where

Aaron - monkey - not started

Chris - Convict - Not started

Me - No clue what I want to be yet so not started.

So over all I think I am faring pretty well.

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

If I knew of a prize for Halloween costume ambition, you would take it for sure. I'm excited that I sewed two aprons (ready "kitchy") for some good friends' Christmas presents today...