Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School Haircuts

Today, even though I am dying, I took the kids to get their back to school haircuts. Ryan was a super good boy. Aaron bawled and Dad had to hold him throughout. Katie was next and loved getting her hair washed, cut and dried.

Meghan rounded out the pack. Stacy, without prompting from me, suggested Meghan grow her bangs out since they were already so long. Well that of course resulted in the "look". The sour face, I don't like that suggestion, I am never doing it cause you suggested it, "look". Stacy told her how it would make her look different sure, but a little older and how cool to go back to school with a new look. Well, we thought maybe we would just angle her bangs so they would fall to the side and see how that would be. She was OK with that.

So we did that and it looked so nice. Stacy did tell her if she didn't like it by the end then she would cut them straight across as usual. I reminded her how I was right about the Harry Potter books, and maybe I was right about this. Everytime I suggest growing out the bangs she says NO!!!! My foreheads too big. Same if I brush them off her face. She brushes them back.

All went well, we finished, she seemed OK. I told her we would go get some hairspray to help style them to the side and if she still wasn't happy by school we would cut them straight. Well she hasn't brushed them back down yet! So...*shhhhh*...I think she likes them.

Here they are!

I don't want to pose for you!

Photobucket

OK, I will!

Photobucket

TaDa!

Photobucket

So pretty!

Photobucket

Doesn't she look so pretty! This is a great look for her.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Very cute! They are set!! We still haven't cut Alex's hair yet, I might do it myself. She's only been to a hairdresser like 3 times. lol! Daddy buzzes the boys and Mia I just trim her bangs. lol