Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAHA!

So far so good! Still standing I am. Everyone else is better and we are on track for the week.

Chris is negotiating getting a new van for us and that should happen in the next couple of days. It is a 2000 Town and Country. No bells or whistles, but will get us from point A to point B. We are getting an Astrostart put in it and the mechanic says it's a good vehicle for us. Yeah! Plus we are getting $1500 for Chris's car. Can you believe it! HAHA!

Aaron gets a big boy haircut today. Since Stacy is on maternity leave we are taking him to Whippers Snippers. They specialize in little kids haircuts. I will post pictures later.

And 16 more days till I leave for Denver. I am so pumped. Good too cause there has been so much drama at the club lately. It is so time for everyone to go on vacation. I swear it's like high school. Whatever. I'm over it.

Well off for the day. Cheers!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I bet he looks cute!

Mel Fraase said...

We're down to the adults. I don't care if I get sick, I was 2 weeks ago anyway, but we can't let Steve get sick since he's the only one officially working!!