Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patty's Day!

Photobucket

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We are all decked out in green and I am making Irish stew for dinner with green cupcakes for dessert. Katie is going to dance tonight with some crazy green hair and it will be a fun night for all.

I have been out of commission this weekend due to my entire email account being deleted by our provider. Of course it doesn't seem as though anyone is missing me cause no one has called to say, "Why is your email being bounced back." Oh well. It's hard to be loved by so many. :) Hopefully they will be able to restore my old email, but maybe not since they have a new policy of requiring a 4 character email address and mine is three. But on the positive side maybe I can get one that people don't mistake for my husband's. His initials are CJA and that is the beginning of my email address. Why did he choose that? Cause it stands for Chris, Jen Andreachi. Whatever! It was supposed to be only my email address. Last time I let him choose for me. I just dread all the work it will be to change my email address on everything. UGH! I don't know how people change addresses so much. Seems ridiculous to me.

Well off to the store. Take care and have a Happy One!

No comments: