Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Funny Little Trick

So admist the sickness in the house Chris likes to keep the little tricks a going. Katie was sitting on the floor last night so he sneaks up behind her and puts a couple of drops on her head. She's looking around and feeling her head and has no clue what is going on. So he does it again and she figures it out.

Well not to be outdone, she sneaks up on him later and tries to do the same thing, only to dump half the bottle of water on his head. He yells out and she gets all upset and runs and hides. He finally catches her to tell her it was funny, but she's upset.

Chris tells me what he did so this morning as I am combing her hair I say to her "Hey I hear you pulled a trick on daddy last night" and she breaks out bawling. Poor sensitive little girl. I don't get it. She got in the van to go to piano lessons yesterday and I asked her how her day at school was. She starts getting all sad and what not. I asked her if she got hurt, her feelings hurt, got in trouble. No to them all. Then she says that she was putting her chair on her desk at the end of the day and it fell. Then she starts bawling. I'm laughing of course and I ask her why she is crying. "It scared me" she says. Oh goodness! Unfortunately that only made me laugh harder. Poor kid.

Aaron taking a hit off his bong! :)

Photobucket

Aaron with his new friend the nebulizer penguin.

Photobucket


Aaron is sleeping a lot these days. He is constantly laying his head on my chest and just wants to be held. That is fine. I just want him better. He is sitting well for his nebulizer treatments and we are thankfully done with the antibiotics so hopefully his butt will get better now.

Ryan is still coughing and boy did I get a surprise this morning when he came down mummbling about something in his bed. He must of coughed hard and gagged himself last night cause he had thrown up again all over his bed and pj's. I have no idea when as it was dry, but YUCK!. Thankfully our neighbor was able to take the girls to school for me and Chris came home to clean things up. Lucky me got to go to the dentist for a filling. Was just a great morning huh?
But Ryan is eatting better this morning and is on his third piece of toast. I am sure it is not the stomach flu, just another cough jag. Hope we are done with that.

Anyway we will continue on.

No comments: