Monday, January 21, 2008

Bowling Fun!

Yesterday I had my Christmas party for the Club. Due to some grumbling about having the usual DJ and games they decided to change things up and have it at a bowling alley. I cannot even remember the last time I went bowling. I think it is kind of fun actually and Chris and I used to bowl while we were living in TX. In fact Chris has his own bowling ball.

Well the first game I was doing fairly well and took second on out team by three points. I bowled a big fat 128. I was happy since it has been years since I bowled. But the second game is where I took the cake. I bowled a 174!!! I was thrilled. My competitor from the previous game bowled a 123. So cool I still have it!

Can't wait till the boys are a bit older so we can all start bowling as a family.

No comments: