Monday, January 28, 2008

February is over before it starts.

It's really sad. I just looked at my calendar for February and there is not one day on it that we don't have something to do. Seriously, every day has something on it for one of the kids, work for me, something for Chris, it's insane. And the month isn't even here yet. And it won't stay long either I suppose.

We are finding it harder every week to find family time. It is important to us to take at least one night as week to have a meal as a family or to watch a movie with the kids. Run, run, run is all we do it seems. We all need to breathe...

So my wish to you is that you remember to take time for your family and to just breathe them all in. As I will attest to in a couple of weeks when Aaron turns one they don't stay small for long.

Love your family and yourself.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I know the feeling! I hope you get it all done!

Living My Dream said...

I feel for you since we are right there too! Don't you just wish we could have our own little deserted island somewhere with only our family on it? :)

Mamahen