Monday, December 17, 2007

Thus begins the week of chaos!

So I am very excited for Christmas this year but somehow I need to make it through this weeek. There is still some baking to do and a ton of cleaning and to add chaos to the mix is the delivery of our new appliances on Monday and then our new fridge on Tues. Plus we need to get someone in here to shave off about a 1/2 inch of our cupboard lip so our new fridge will fit. I am so excited for the new fridge. It is HUGE! The old one is going in the basement and the stove is going in our garage for the hope that someday Chris's brother will come get it. Fingers crossed.

In addition to that there are haircuts for the whols family and yet another doctor's appt for Aaron. Lunch for mom with a friend and first reconciliation for Katie on Thurs at church. Oh and 5 nights of work for mom before everyone arrives. I might need a vacation before the fun begins.

Chris and I took the girls to see Scrooge the musical yesterday at the Community theatre. We had invited the neighbor girls to go along and it was so much fun. Ryan got his playdate too as he plays with the neighbor girls' sister. The production was wonderful and I think the best I have seen there in a long time. The guy that played Scrooge was so comical and right for that role and he couldn't have done a better job.

So I am off to start my list of fun for the week. Hope everyone has a great week whether you are done and ready for Christmas or just starting. Enjoy every moment.

God Bless.

No comments: