Monday, December 10, 2007

Three is worse than two!

Friday morning Aaron had a doctor appt with Dr Klava for his helmet. I had the day all planned out. Chris would take the girls to school, I would drop Ryan off at Kids Kingdom, then Aaron and I would go to his appt, then to lunch with my friend Penny. On my way home I would pick up Ryan.

Well we started off on the wrong foot. We woke Ryan up and he was crabby. Chris left with the girls which pissed Ryan off. SO I got him dressed and ready to go and told him he was going to Kids Kingdom. That set off a tantrum. He didn't want to go. So I load them up, drive there and open Ryan's door to find he had peed all over himself. (we are still in the process of potty training). I had no change of clothes ( His pull up most have been put on wrong or shifted or something) so I am screaming at him and throwing my own tantrum in the parking lot. It is 8:40 and I have to go downtown yet for the Dr appt. SO I drive home, grab pants, call the doctor and get downtown by 9:05. I change Ryan in the van, it's 5 below, he's mad cause he is cold and we get to the appt by 9:10. That goes well and we finish up and get out to the van where I once again tell him he is going to Kids Kingdom. More screaming and crying. I call Chris who had a dr appt that morning and ask him what I should do. I am NOT taking Ryan to lunch with me. So Chris says he will take him to the office and I can pick him up after lunch. Well in the middle of my lunch Chris calls and says Jeff is taking the office out to lunch and Ryan is going with to Paradiso. That's fine.

I pick him up and tell him he is going to sit on the potty when he gets home.
"I don't like sitting on the potty."
I tell him, "well I don't like when you pee your pants."
He says, " Well I don't like when you take me to Kids Kingdom."
"well I didn't, did I?"

What a smuck! And me fighting with a three year old. Ugh!

And then he peed on the potty twice for me that afternoon. I don't get it!

No comments: