Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 Coming To A Close.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know we sure did. It was great having everyone together. My parents, Chris's parents and Chris's brother Ben and girlfriend Kendall. The food and company were great and we hope it becomes a tradition for everyone to come here for Christmas year after year. In a selfish way it was nice not to be the ones traveling but we were happy to open up our home for the family to get together.

I am thankful for many things this year.
* I am thankful for the health of my family even though it was a roller coaster ride for us this year
* I am thankful my mom has done so well with her cancer surgery and treatment and we are on the road to recovery.
* I am thankful for all the caring friends and family that helped us out when Aaron was in the NICU after his birth. We couldn't have been with him as much had you not been there for us.
* I am thankful for my wonderful children that are growing up so fast and are so smart. They are a joy, most days, and I love to see them grow and achieve new things. They have been very adapting to the new things that this year has brought and have been helpful in so many ways.
* I am thankful for Meghan who loves to learn new things and has been a great big sister to her sister and brother. She is so creative and at times stubborn but is always there to help you out.
* I am thankful for Katie who more quiet and reserved than her sister but is such a generous spirit to all her know her. She is always playing with her brothers and is thinking of others. She makes me so proud. But even though she comes off as quiet most days, once riled up there is no shutting her up.
* I am thankful for Ryan. Who would have thought I could love this little boy so much. He is such a sweetheart and so smart compared to his sisters at this age. The things he comes up with are just amazing. And even after he and I have had a tough day together, he still wants to give me a hug and kiss before I go to work.
* I am thankful for Aaron. Even though he was a huge surprise in our lives I am so grateful he is here. He will always be our bump in the road so to speak as every day is a new challenge with him. But of course I couldn't live without him now.
* And finally I am thankful for my loving husband. I could not be the person I am without him by my side. He is the calm and I am the storm and I love him dearly. I am a better mom with him around and a better person too. He is so strong and there with me every step of the way. I would be lost without him.

I hope each of you remember what you are thankful for this year. It has been such a whirl wind for us and we have weathered it all. I pray that 2008 will be better, but we will take what God gives.
Photobucket


God Bless you and your families in the new year!
Bring it on 2008!


Happy New Year from the Andreachis!

2 comments:

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

Anonymous said...

louboutin trytyjtk christian louboutin isiwulmy louboutin pas cher jmnxuaev escarpins louboutin nftoudqm louboutins mtirkeaw