Monday, March 30, 2009

GRRRRR! So today marks the umpteenth day I have been stuck in the house. Chris went back to work and thankfully doesn't have to use his PTO for fighting the flood last week. YEAH! We're gonna need that. I found out today that we probably won't be going back to the club till Easter. Yep 2 more weeks of unemployment. Double GRRRRR! The city won't take the dike down that is in our parking lot till the river hits 36 ft. Well we are going to get up to 12 inches of snow today and tomorrow and they are expecting another crest of 37 ft mid-April. We are sooooooooo screwed. I mean at least $$ is coming in but hard to think about fundraising and saving money for the kids to go to TN when I'm not working. Oh well we will see what we all think at the parent meeting we are planning this week.

I did get out of the house for an hour and a half today as we took Meghan to get her hair cut for Locks of Love. It looks sooooo awesome and she is extremely happy! Pictures She loosk so grown up now. scary!

Not much else going on. Chris will probably stay home due to the blizzard. They are worried about the winds creating waves and knocking down sandbags. I dont' think this is ever going to end! lol

Chris and I played cribbage yesterday. Haven't done that in ages. He thinks he is awesome and can play so much better than I. I am only one game behind him. What a dork.

Anyway still hanging in there. What an adventure and long from over. Should take 2 months to clean up the mess in town. hahaha!

No comments: