Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catch up...again!

So I feel like I am always playing catch up. With 4 kids who can blame me.
This weekend brought DI - tournament is in 2 weeks and I am very nervous for my team. Improv is hard for 3rd graders, but they did better today than they did yesterday so I can't complain.

We also picked up Girl Scout cookies for Meghan's troop. Here's what it looked like.

This is the van with all the cookies in it.
Photobucket

Meghan helped us sort the troops cookies this year. I did the individual orders, but with her helping I got started faster.

Photobucket

This is Meghan's pile of cookies. Filled the whole pool.

Photobucket

This is Meghan's stack compared to everyone elses. Yikes!

Photobucket

And Meghan sold 4 more boxes of cookies tonight which I have to pick up from the GS shop tomorrow. So her total is now 579! Double yikes! The troop sold 1137 - seven girls. You do the math.

Ryan told me we could finally cut his hair. Yeah! Now I need to get him in before April 3rd which is his spring program for school.

Meghan is getting her hair cut for Locks of Love on March 30! She and I are both excited. We are waiting with Katie till May. After her confirmation.

So you know we bought a second van. We did this cause something was going out on Chris's car - rack and pinion or something like that. If it were to go out we would lose power steering etc, and thus ruining something else if we drove it. Anyway... I took the new van to the amll today to pick up a pair of pants I had hemmed. As I went to turn into the lot, I lost my steering! Luckily I was going slow and was able to crank it into the lot. So I let it running and called Chris. Told him the problem and then the van starts dinging at me. I look to see it was overheating. Turned it off right away. Well Chris came to pick me up and hour later and best he can figure is when they did the work on it in Ada, they didn't get the serpentine belt back on right and it slipped off. So it is in the West Acres lot waiting to be towed tomorrow morning and get fixed. Of course the dealership is going to have to pay, since they didn't get it on right in the first place. And of course it would happen when I was driving it right?

Still waiting to see when I go back to work. I have hear Friday night we will open, I have heard The 24th. I am waiting till management decides to call. HAHA! I am shooting for the 24th. Works better in my world.

Anyway busy week ahead, lots of DI meetings. My friend Dani is coming into town for a bridal shower for a fellow Phi Mu of ours, yes I was in a sorority, and the kids are out of school and Chris will be at PRACS for the weekend. See why I am shooting for the 24th?

So that is it for now. I leave you with this mental image. Ryan called down from upstairs the other day. I found him with no pants on and toilet paper in his butt cheeks. He was jumping around and telling me he was a bunny. Yes I have a picture. No I won't post it!

No comments: