Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Things leaning toward normal?

Well Chris went back to work today. Good for him. Promises to pick up my mail. I think he should just bring it home at noon. lol The girls go off to piano tomorrow to start making up the lessons they have missed. Right now they are at the neighbors where they spent the night. I keep pretending it is a school day and they stay away till 3. lol

Aaron has been especially naughty today. I may have Chris bring him out side to shovel when he gets home. He has between last night and now has ripped part of the pillow on our couch, broke a stand off the back of a picture frame, Figured out how to get the canister off the vaccuum and dumped that, ripped the remaining part of a plug off our lamp in the living room. That lamp hasn't worked in weeks, cause the plug part started tearing off and Chris hadn't fixed it yet, well Aaron ripped the rest off today. Has gotten into the kitchen and messed with my espresso machine which is a HUGE no-no! On and tried to order a Penthouse movie on our tv and locked that up so I needed to remember the code to unlock it. That was after he took the batteries out of the remote and lost one. I don't know if he will make it out alive after this flood.

The city is starting to open spots in the contingency dike today. That is the clay one down our street. So it is noisy with trucks again. And I just noticed a Bob Cat clearing out our driveway! I don't know who that is but sooooo cool! We have some heavy snow here.

Haven't heard about the situation at work. Since they are closer to the river than here, not sure if they will open that dike. We shall wait and see.

That's it from here. We might actually crawl out of this mess!

No comments: