Friday, July 25, 2008

Our first letter from camp ~ July 22, 2008

Dear Mommy, Daddy, Ryan and Aaron
Camp is so fun! Today I got to ride on the banana! There wasn't enough room at first, so I had to ride in the boat. Katie was on the banana before me, shile I was on the boat, and the banana tipped over. So I guess Katie didn't want to tip over anymore so she swam to the boat, so there was room for me! The banana tipped over five more times before we went back to shore! We signed up for activities the night you left. In the morning I go to boating and swimming. Boating is fun, but in swimming the water is really cold. The lake is alot of fun! You can fin a lot of shells there. I've found eleven shells so far. I'll send you guys one! I am having a lot of fun! \
Love, Meghan
P.S. Tell Tanie that we can't have any smores
P.P.S. I now know how to row in a canoe! Tomorrow I might get to go in a kayak!
P.P.P.S. I made two new friends, Haily and Izzy.

There you have it! News from camp! We go pick them up today at 4:30 or so.

No comments: