Saturday, May 17, 2008

Boy am I behind in posts!

I just realized I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. OOOPS! It has been crazy busy around here and I haven't felt inspired to write. Sorry about that.

So in the last two weeks we have had the wrap up party for DI. Everyone came and had pizza and ice cream and it was a lot of fun. Looks like we are all on deck for next year. Yes, I know I swore I wouldn't do it again, but it's for the kids!!! :):)

I went to muffins for moms with the girls at school. That was fun and there were over 500 moms present.

Katie had her birthday slumber party even though her birthday isn't for another 2 weeks. Being that she has a summer birthday she gets kind of slighted on the party thing because everyone scatters for the summer so we did it early and it was great. The girls tie-dyed pillow cases and made yarn octopuses. Of course lots of pizza, cake and popcorn.

Both girls had their spring music programs at school. Meghan played the recorder and I was surprised to find I still have mine. Duets, perhaps?? NOT! Both classes use a lot of dances or games in their singing and it is really entertaining.

Yesterday I brought the boys to the Wahpeton zoo and they had a blast! Ryan loved the bears and he got a stuffed monkey which he has been giving piggy back rides to. The weather was beautiful too. We helped a lost boy that crossed our paths and we ended up eating lunch with him and his school. There were probably only 15 from Henning, MN. The teacher let Ryan check out his bus and he thought that was way cool too.

Which brings us to today. The Fargo Marathon! We have over 12,000 runners in town to take part in it. Chris is running the 1/2 marathon and the girls are running the 1.2 mile and Ryan is running the .5 mile. The full marathon will be running past our cul de sac so we are going out to watch and cheer them on. The weather is beautiful. Yeah!

Anyway that is the last couple of weeks. I will get pictures on here this afternoon.
Cheers!

No comments: